I love to make this soup on a cool fall day or whenever I want something “detoxing”. If you make any recipe’s of mine and post them on Twitter or Instagram leave them with the hashtag #clairety so I can see them.
- Saute’ a Mirepoix mix(I get mine from Trader Joes) or just cut up 1 white onion, 3-4 large carrots, and 3-4 large celery stocks. Saute’ for 8-10 minutes with 2tbs of olive oil.
- Add one can of “soup beans” (I get mine from Westbrae Natural brand. The mix contains beans, barley, and lentils) or white cannellini beans
- Add one box of low sodium or unsalted vegetable broth (approximately four cups)
- Add one can of unsalted tomatoes(blended)(approximately three cups)
- Let cook for 20-30 minutes stirring occasionally
Serve with optional cheese of choice and cracked pepper.
Hi! I watch your videos on YouTube and discovered your blog from there and I love it! I tried this soup out yesterday and it was great. It was so simple to make too. Thank you for this recipe! :)
Thank you SO much for supporting me and making my recipe! I am so glad you liked it! xoxo, Claire
How many will this serve?
It serves about four for two days! -Claire