- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit
- Wash, cut off ends, cut in half, and pluck off any yellow outer leaves of the desired amount of brussels sprouts
- Place 2tbs of olive oil on a pan that is covered in foil
- Put washed and cut brussels onto the pan and roast in oven for 30-40 minutes
- From time to time shake the pan to make sure the sprouts brown evenly
- Take the brussels sprouts out of the oven and serve
Optional to add a couple shakes of balsamic vinegar
Yummy! Have you tried different seasonings for different flavors?