1. feel everything. feel every thing you touch, feel every emotion that emerges within you, feel all situations you are in, feel the cold floor on your toes in the morning; feel every touch, every scent, every thought. don’t apologize for your feelings, there is no wrong or right way to feel.
2. go to a bookstore and get lost. there is a book about everything and anything. find a book that satisfies what your mind desires.
3. wake up earlier. wake up early enough to go anywhere in your world and watch the sunrise. watch the beauty of the earth unfold in front of your eyes. appreciate it.
4. go to bed earlier. go to bed at a time to set yourself up to feel energized the next day.
5. surround yourself with sounds, work, ideas, thoughts, and people that inspire you and make you want to do better. keep those things and people close to you.
6.eat better food. stop eating processed food and eat the foods that nature intended us to eat. it with make you feel really good.
7. get in the habit of drinking more water. it will make you feel clear and fresh, and that is a good feeling.
8. write. write about any place or situation you’ve ever desired, include every detail. write what you did and thought that day; write what you’re feeling. just write.
9. stretch. stretch up toward the sky as if you can touch the clouds. stretch down toward the earth as if it’s molding underneath your fingertips.
10. lie underneath the sun and dream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t an option. let your mind drift to a land of endless possibilities. take steps each day to make that happen for you.
Until next time,