These chicken burgers are mostly vegetables! Sense they are made with chicken, the burgers are full of protein and virtually no carbs and low in fat. The perfect simple dish for dinner!
- Chop up kale, broccoli, green onion, red onion, and bell pepper
- Add vegetables to organic ground chicken (preferably white meat)
- Add one whole egg to the mixture (optional but recommended) and cracked pepper
- Spray a grill pan with coconut or olive oil spray, put the burgers on the grill pan and flatten out with a oil-coated spatula
- Cook for four-five minutes on the first side and about three minutes on the second or until done