I’m writing this as I am currently sick in bed, ha. Since it’s cold and flu season, some of you may be coming down with the sniffles and need some guidance. (these things are all tested on me so we OBVIOUSLY know they are helpful. jokes.)
- REST! What a surprise. You immune system is working really hard because it loves you <3, love it back.
- Watch too much Netflix (Is there such a thing? Yes.) My personal favorites right now are Gilmore Girls, American Horror Story, and Parks and Rec.
- Drank. For real though, you may not want to eat, but staying powered with aqua, tea, and maybe a cheeky cocoa are realllllyyyyyyyy important. PS: lemon and honey camomile tea. try it. boom.
- Mild exercise. Listen, you know your body, and if you are just like, “NO I WANT TO SLEEP!!” then you do you. But personally for me, some gentle yoga and going on a walk seriously works wonders. I love this mild yoga routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5YvtYXSocw&list=WL&index=119
- Hot, Hot! Steam your sinus’s under a hot bowl of water. I know it gets a little gross and uncomfortable, but it can really help ‘clear you out’. I like to add a drop of lavender essential oil into the water. Also if you want to feel real nice all over, a hot shower does the trick.
- SOOOOOOUP. Soup is one of my favorite things ever. I kind of love being sick so it can be an excuse to eat soup for every meal. Homemade chicken noodle is no joke.
- Music. Ok I had to add this in because earlier I was doing yoga and Breathe Me by Sia came on my Spotify playlist and it kind of low-key changed my life.
Until next time,
por fin hoy veo un texto con coherencia respecto a
esto, se ve que no veía forma.
creo que lo que se ha puesto es adecuado porque quien lo redacta tiene dominio
de al pelo el tema que desarrolla.
Esta situación es muy conveniente.
magnificent usage of vocabulary inside the piece, it really did
help when i was surfing around
I can’t bear reading long articles, simply because i’ve got a small amount of dislexia,
but i actually loved this one