You are beautiful bunch of molecules, baby baby. And you work mega hard. I think it’s time to treat yo self.
Sometimes, you just need to pamper yourself, and i’m all for it. Before you can start anything, turn off all distractions. Make sure you have all work out of the way, dishwasher started, phone off. Now, here is my four step (foolproof) guide to feeling your best self in an evening.
1. TeaseMe. Tea is literally the best thing ever. There are a ridiculous amount of flavors, all awaiting your lips. It is warm & perfect. Grab a cup and drank. It’s warmth will make your tummy happy. If you don’t like tea, I’m sorry but you’re wrong.
2. PamperMe. Our face gets looked at a lot throughout the day. Below is my favorite homemade face scrub recipe, if you have dry skin, work some coconut oil on your face after washing off the scrub. PS: the mask can also be used as a lip scrub. PPS: yes, you can lick it off.
Glow, baby, glow face/lip scrub:
- 1 spoonful of raw honey (uber hydrating and a natural cleanser)
- 2 spoonfuls of sugar (i use coconut sugar)
- 1/2 spoonful of coconut oil, mashed (glow! soften!)
- a dash of cinnamon (breakouts be gone)
- leave for about five minutes then wash (or lick) off with warm water
3. BatheMe. Start some relaxing wave sounds, get your favorite bubble-soap, and hop in the bath. STFU to people who say that you’re bathing in your own filth. Go, have fun with your cold and wet shower. Grab a book, light some candles, and let your fingers and toes become raisons.
4. RestMe. Beauty sleep is no joke people. I’m guessing you haven’t been getting as many hours on your pillow as you should be. Now that your skin and belly are feeling gorge & glowy, sleep. I hope you dream of rainbows and kittens.
Until next time,