Yes! The rumor is true! You CAN have yummy, delicious pancakes that are healthy. Mind boggling, right?! Even better news, I will be posting a recipe of these rumored healthy pancakes so you can try them yourself. Now that you’re totes excited, let’s make some pancakes!
- in a bowl, mash up one banana with a fork
- crack in two eggs
- add in 1/4 cup of oat flour (you can also grind your own oats with a food processor)
- lastly, a few dashes of cinnamon
- cook these babies up in a pan with a bit of coconut oil
- add some fresh fruit and 100% maple syrup, and always treat them with love <3
Until next time,
Yum! I love making pancakes with oats, they’re so much healthier than typical pancakes made with flour but are much denser than the flimsy banana-egg ones. I’ve also posted a few recipes for healthy pancakes, I’d love it if you checked them out! Thanks for sharing!
Yes, I have found that I like oats the best, and it gives them a nice texture! I will definitely check the recipes out, headed to your blog right now! x -claire
I’ve tried cooking things in coconut oil before and it resulted in everything burning and sticking :(
For some things coconut oil doesn’t work but for these pancakes it will, just make sure you coat the whole pan and after the first round, coat it again! Hopefully that works! xxx -claire