Recently I have been traveling like crazy. Which would explain the fact of my unexplained absence. Currently I am in Washington DC and, with the help of the mother, I have collected a few tips on how to stay fit whilst on vacation!
- Skip the bread at the restaurant. At most restaurants you can simply just ask for them to not bring the bread, then you won’t be thinking about it.
- Uh-oh the sweet tooth monster is knocking at your door…LET HIM IN! Have a bite of dessert, just not the whole thing.
- Drink, drink, drink! (Water)
- Always get in a healthy breakfast; eggs or a yogurt parfait is the way to go!
- Choose one thing on your plate to eliminate.
- Get your sleep. Oh and not to mention you could add a couple extra Z’s in your regular regimen
- Get your early morning sweat on, while exploring the city! Going on a nice run/bike ride will clear your mind and allow you to see where you are. (NOTE: In some city’s/ hotels you can rent bikes.)
- Skip the cab and walk! Not to mention it will save you a few bucks, J-crew here I come!!