I love making this for dinner because it has no “starchy carbs” and still keeps me full and energized!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Drizzle raw salmon with olive oil and cracked pepper
- (optional) remove skin from bottom on salmon
- Cook for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon
- Serve with fresh lemon and roasted asparagus
Very descriptive article, I loved that bit. Will there be a
Thank you for your kind comment! I was not planning on doing a part 2 to the salmon, what did you have in mind? -Claire
I am extremely impressed with your writing
skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing,
it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today.
Wow, thank you SO much. That means a lot and your support means so much to me! The theme is payed from WordPress. Thank you xxx