This is a flavor packed twist on regular oatmeal. Feel free to replace some of the ingredients with your favorites.
- Measure out 1/2 cup of Irish oats(or steel cut) and put in pot
- Add 1 cup of water to the pot with oats and cook on medium to medium-low heat for about 10-15 minutes or until the oats are cooked and absorb all the water
- When the oats are done, place them in a bowl and add cinnamon, maca powder, flax seeds, chia seeds, cocoa powder, almond butter, and Perfect Fit Protein to the oats
- Mix all those ingredients together with oats, it should be very dry at this point
- Stir in almond milk accordingly to the preferred consistency
- Add blueberries or bananas and honey or agave on top
Purchase Perfect Fit protein here: http://perfectfitprotein.com/