I love tortilla chips but sadly they are not the healthiest thing for you. The Ezekiel brand contains very clean ingredients that are easily accessible. You can make a big batch for the week or just a single serving which I am going to show the recipe for.
Recipe: (one-two people serving)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F
- On a pan that is covered with tin foil, drizzle 1-2 tbs of olive oil
- Cut or break chip size pieces of one Ezekiel tortilla
- Coat each one in olive oil
- Roast in oven for about eight to ten minutes or until is is golden and crispy