Happy new year! I hope you are starting this year filled with love and hugs…butttt we don’t live in a perfect world. And you may be hung up on things that did or didn’t happen in 2014, or overwhelmed on the unknown of what this year will bring you, or maybe you’re incredibly hungover and feel like crap.
- First, clear your head. Forget all your thoughts about past or future days, of wrong or right, of pain or pleasure. Just let yourself GO, breathe.
- I firmly believe that a shower can fix most things in life. So take a long, hot shower. Spend longer than you normally would massaging your head with the suds of shampoo and breathe in the steam from the heat. Creme up your body and soak yourself in it’s yummy scents.
- The second thing that will fix all your problems is going on a refreshing walk with your earbuds in. Let the music take over your mind.
- Juice. If you don’t own a juicer there is most likely a juice cafe nearby. It might taste a little icky but your body and gut will be praising you.
- Sleep a lot but not too much. Getting a good nights sleep is so important, but also don’t doze off for 11 hours and feel gross in the morning.
I hope this is a reference you can use whenever your feeling “eh” :-)
Until next time,